Saturday, July 9, 2011

Six month stats

16 lbs 6 oz (40%) and 26 inches (50%). Right in the middle, like Mama and Papa. Dr. Julie can't believe how strong he is and how he pulls back when you pull on his little arms. My muscle man. He is perfectly healthy.

Today we tried sweet potatoes - I cooked and pureed two of them in my awesome food processor - my Christmas gift from my in-laws - it is huge and has all of the fancy attachments and I'm so so so glad I have it!!! I'm going to attempt to make his food as long as I can, knowing that at some point I will probably buy jarred for convenience or travel...but why not give it a go?

He liked the sweet potatoes better than he liked bananas the first time he tried them. So far oatmeal is still, by far, his favorite.

My little yamface.


Have a wonderful weekend!

UPDATE - 5PM

Pureed sweet potatoes go out looking like pureed sweet potatoes. If you were wondering.

3 comments:

  1. We just bought that rug (Ikea $20!!) and we have a white sofa with a multicolored blanket thrown across the back of it. I'm sure we're the only ones that have all that though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo! CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just counted at least 5 things from Ikea in this photo. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete