I've always loved thinking about names...and I always had a list of names that I loved...but now that I am actually pregnant and imminently responsible for naming this human being, I'm having total stage fright. It's too much pressure, combined with my poor decision-making skills...seriously, I might hate any given name in a year. Help. Anyone else feel this way?
Satchel. Duh. (see, the audience likes it when you bring the joke back full circle.)
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ReplyDeleteHater
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean. Eleanor is 8 months old and I'm still like, hmmmm....maybe I should have named you Juliet? I am not entirely certain yet we got her name right. But Henry was on the money. I have never doubted his name for a second.
ReplyDeleteWe picked Ella Grace five years ago, and she's only 3 mo old tomorrow. But I'm pretty sure we did OK with it. Except when I'm not.
ReplyDelete