My parents arrived in LA today. They are going to stay for a week and help me finish setting up the nursery. Matt is starting a tough rotation this week so Mom and Dad will keep me company.
They arrived in time to accompany me to my 35-week checkup and ultrasound. The baby is still head down and my pregnancy is as perfect as an ultrasound can promise. Good fluid levels, good placenta, perfect baby. He is not a giant baby, as I feared - he is just about perfect sized. So hopefully I can push him out. He was not giving us a good angle on his profile, so we didn't get to see whether he is rocking a Pavelka or a Bonner nose.
I just want to know what he looks like. He is right here...in this room with me...right next to this laptop. And I don't know what he looks like. I can't wait to see him soon. But I hope he waits until his mama is slightly more organized.
No comments:
Post a Comment