My Leo love, you are not a baby anymore.
Sometimes I wish I could have just a few minutes with you as a baby again, all chubby, coo-y, peach-fuzz-headed and snuggly.
Though you are still pretty snuggly. And I would miss your words, and your hilarious sense of humor, and your silky blond beach boy hair, and the way you fake sneeze and crack yourself up laughing about it, and the way you love to test your balance and be daring and try not to fall down...and your sensitivity...and how you wear your heart on your sleeve...
Though you are still pretty snuggly. And I would miss your words, and your hilarious sense of humor, and your silky blond beach boy hair, and the way you fake sneeze and crack yourself up laughing about it, and the way you love to test your balance and be daring and try not to fall down...and your sensitivity...and how you wear your heart on your sleeve...
I miss Baby You, but I love watching you become Big Boy You. Ugggghhh! I love you SO MUCH!


No comments:
Post a Comment