Often during the day I think of little things I want to say and I use them as Facebook status updates. I think I'm going to change it up and start putting them on here instead. Maybe it will encourage me to blog more, and be of interest to people who might come here specifically to see what's up with me (I'd like to know who does, just out of curiosity) rather than people who just see a Facebook status that may or may not be interesting to them but they read it because I threw it up there.
So, here is my Minnesota trip via Facebook status updates rearranged into blog form.
Flying alone with my infant on Friday the 13th; this is gonna be great!
Matt and I started dating ten years ago today. I really, really love him.
Today is one of those perfect, green, clear, fresh-smelling Northern Minnesota days. Beautiful. I'm so happy to be here enjoying it on Facebook in my parents' computer room with the blinds down. (Really) [That "(really)" was "really, that's what I'm doing" not "really, I'm glad I'm inside." Just in case you can't decipher my genius sarcasm skillz.]
Rangers: Dave's or Poor Gary's? I really need you to answer before the apocalypse. The Northside Bonners had one of each tonight. The decision was not apocalypse-related.
My mom, my grandma and my brother are all wearing black skinny jeans. Apocalypse?
Bring it on down to Liquorville
I can't believe 10 days went by so quickly! I had such a lovely time with Leo at my folks' and now I'm really ready to see my husband tomorrow.
Love the Hibbing airport. Free coffee and TSA agents who help carry baby stuff and brought me a kleenex when I said goodbye to the folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment