Leo and I had a big day today. Leo's Papa is on call (aka 30-hour indentured servant of the hospital, this month the neuro unit) so we were goin' it alone again. We Skyped with Grandma Neysa, which was VERY fun, went for a walk with our friend Lina, and even did a load of laundry.
Then, Leo refused to let me put him down for the rest of the day. Every time I got him to drift off to sleep, he woke up and fussed for more boob. He would not would not would not stop eating or go to sleep. Growth spurt perhaps? I don't know, but I held him from 2pm to about 1115. I just ate dinner. A pb&j (technically an ab&j because I used almond butter). I could seriously eat an entire pizza right now. I should be sleeping but my brain is high on the first few minutes of alone time I've had all day.
And every time I started to lose it Leo would get all cute. He is a trickster. He made me love him. It's not fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment