I woke up around 4:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so when Matt's alarm went off at 6, I got up with him. I made myself a big, healthy breakfast: two hard-boiled eggs (from organic grass-fed farmer-massaged blessed chickens), a piece of Ezekiel bread with peanut butter, 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt (Brown Cow Cream Top yogurt - buy it - you're welcome) and a banana. AND a glass of OJ. I ate it all and started thinking about how productive I was going to be today, since I got up so early and started myself off with such a healthy breakfast. I took a shower, and then, around 8:30, sat down on the couch to plan my day.
I woke up on the same couch at 11:30 and then sat on the internet until about 3:00. I ate two bowls of cereal and threw on some clothes and went to the grocery store. At the grocery store, I dropped a giant bottle of barbecue sauce and it shattered on the ground and all over my Chucks. That's my big productive day.
Also, since everyone's been asking about my pregnancy cravings: Twix bars.
"Farmer massaged"
ReplyDeletelove it.
Love love love whole milk yogurt....I just like to eat the cream off of the top....
ReplyDelete