Saturday, May 9, 2009

What not to do the morning you plan to hike to Hamilton Pool.

Matt's friend Devin is visiting.  Today we decided to take our first trip to Hamilton Pool.  This is what greeted us at the bottom of the 1/4-mile downhill hike, which itself was gorgeous:


How is it that I have lived in Austin for a total of nearly four of the past six years, and yet have never been to this amazing swimming hole that is just 25 minutes from downtown?  

Incredible.  Anyway, I overheard this conversation from the family next to me:

Mom: ...Oh, no...

Dad: What?

M: ...I CLEANSED this morning.

D: Oh, no.

Son: What's cleansing?

D: Why did you do that?

M: I had to CLEANSE!!!

S: What's cleansing???

M: It's when you drink a bunch of fiber and...

S: Did you just poop your pants?

M&D: SSSSHHHHH!!!!


Swimming...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment